Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighbourhood dating to the 1600s stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls. Temperature: 3°C to 36°C Shopping: Clothes & Leather Products Currency: Indian Rupees
ARRIVAL DELHI & SIGHTSEEING
Arrive Delhi airport and transfer to hotel for check in, after fresh up proceed to Old Delhi Sightseeing tour, visit Red Fort, Jamia Masjid, Raj Ghat – a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, Chandni Chowk bazaar. Evening at leisure and relax at hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel
DELHI – AGRA – MATHURA – DELHI
After breakfast day excursion to Agra & Mathura, explore the 16th century Agra Fort with its battlements, apartments, gardens and audience halls. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. Visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal known as the most opulent wonder of the modern world and witness its transformation as the monument reflects the warm glow of sunset. Later drive to Mathura and visit temple, later drive back to Delhi. Evening at leisure and relax at hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel
DELHI SIGHTSEEING – TOUR ENDS
After breakfast check out from hotel and New Delhi sightseeing tour, where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the gem in the crown of the British Empire. Drive along Rajpath, the capital’s broadest avenue, for a view of the Parliament House, the President’s House and India Gate (War Memorial Arch). Visit the Qutab Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199 from sandstone and marble. (All sightseeing tour subject to time permits). Later transfer to Delhi airport for drop.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Delhi airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs