Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Temperature: 20°C to 34°C Shopping: Spices & Handicrafts Currency: Indian Rupees
On arrival at Goa airport, you meet and greet with our tour escort/driver and drive to your hotel.
After check in fresh up and relax or enjoy resort indoor activities rest of the day. Evening Dinner & Overnight stay at Goa hotel.
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Baga Beach, Calugutae beach, Candolim beach, Mapusa Market and evening return back to hotel drop. Today night Candle light Dinner and Overnight stay at Goa hotel
GOA – TOUR ENDS
After Breakfast check out proceed to Goa sightseeing of Aguda Fort, Light House Point, Aguada Beach, Miramar Beach, Samadhi of Goa’s First Chief Minister Lata Dayananda Bandodka, Dona Paula point. BOM JESUS OF BASILICA (Old Goa Churches) Where lies the remains of St. Xavier’s Body.St. CATHEDRAL the largest of its kind in the East. Evening drive to Goa airport for drop.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Goa airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs