Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Temperature: 1.7°C to 24.1°C Shopping: Woolen clothes & Carpets Currency: Indian Rupees
ARRIVE CHANDIGARH & DRIVE TO MANALI VIA KULLU
Arrive at Delhi airport and drive to Manali, en-route pass by Bilaspur, Sutlaj Link Project, Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Beas River, Kullu valley. Arrive Manali and check in at hotel. Evening at leisure & relax after long journey. Overnight stay at hotel.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, start local Manali sightseeing tour visit Hadimba Temple built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. Club House The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day. Visit Manu temple which located in old Manali. Later proceeding to Vashisht village well known for its hot springs. Later visit Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar. Evening free for leisure and explore the shopping mall of Manali. Overnight stay at hotel.
EXCURSION TO SOLANG VALLEY
After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley the place is also well known for adventurous sports whether summer sports or winter sports. Parachuting, skating/skiing, zorbing and paragliding are some of the famous sports played here. Few ski agencies also offer different courses as well as equipment to enjoy but these agencies are active only in winter seasons since snow melts in summer.
Note: Rohtang Pass sightseeing tour as per the NGT directions & subject to vehicle permits and pay as per actual by guest directly.
Later back to Manali and explore the local market. Overnight stay at hotel.
MANALI TO SHIMLA (VIA KULLU)
After breakfast you will depart by surface for Shimla, en-route pass by Beas River, Kullu valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundernagar. Arrive Shimla and check in at hotel. Evening at leisure & relax after long journey. Overnight stay at hotel.
KUFRI & SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast, excursion tour to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. At afternoon visit Indian Institute of Advanced Studies (Vice regal Lodge built in 1885). Jakhoo Temple at 2455m, this is the town’s highest peak and a famous point for Shimla’s famous views. The summit is crowned with a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first
beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912) the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay. At evening walk at The Scandal point & famous shopping place of Shimla ‘The Mall’ & The Ridge, later back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
SHIMLA – TOUR ENDS
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Delhi airport or railway station to board flight or train to back to home.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 05 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Chandigarh airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified & GST
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs