- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Kodagu, also known as Coorg, is a rural district in the southwest Indian state of Karnataka. In the area’s north, Madikeri Fort has 2 life-size elephant statues at its entrance, plus a Gothic-style church with a museum on its grounds. Nearby, the Hindu Omkareshwara Temple dates back to the 19th century. Farther north are the domed Raja’s Tomb, a burial place of Kodava kings, and cascading Abbi Falls.
Temperature: 14°C to 32°C Shopping: Honey & Chocolates Currency: Indian Rupees
ARRIVAL MYSORE AND TRANSFER TO COORG
On arrival at Bangalore airport, our driver will pick you and drive to Madikeri (Coorg). Check in to your hotel. After fresh up visit Raja’s Seat, Raja’s Tomb & Omkareswara Temple sightseeing. Evening leisure or shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast visit sightseeing of Thala Kavery, Abbey falls & Madikeri Fort sightseeing. Evening leisure or shopping depends on timing. Overnight stay at hotel.
COORG – MYSORE – TOUR ENDS
Morning after breakfast check out Coorg hotel and drive to Mysore sightseeing of Mysore Zoo, Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Railway Museum, Evening drop at Bangalore airport.
- Economy Class Air Tickets (Except Bangalore Departure )
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Bangalore airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs