- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
A city and administrative region of southeast China comprising the Macau Peninsula and two offshore islands in the South China Sea west of Hong Kong. … Macau was a Portuguese overseas province until 1999, when it reverted to Chinese sovereignty. It has a large tourism industry and many casinos.
TEMPERATURE AVERAGE: 31° c /27 ° c SHOPPING: Kowloon
CURRENCY: 1 Dollar= 8.77INR.
Arrival, Hotel Check in and Hong Kong Night City Tour
After arriving at the airport in Hong Kong, transfer to the hotel. Enjoy Hong Kong Night City Tour. Enjoy one-way peak tram ride and later, visit The Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewellery Shop and the Star Ferry with Indian Snacks. After an eventful day, you will be dropped at the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Disneyland day trip
After breakfast, you will be taken to Disneyland full day tour by our transport. Whole day you will enjoy at Disney, in the evening you will dropped back to the hotel.
Ocean Park Admission Tickets with Transfers
After savoring a filling breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Ocean Park tour. A wonderful experience awaits you at this park which has many attractions. Facilities for an overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel.
Hong Kong to Macau, Later Macau Half-Day City Tour
After Breakfast, check out from Hong Kong hotel for Macau. Later, embark on a half-day city tour of Macau (afternoon tour). Visit the ruins of St. Paul’s, Na Tcha temple, Mount Fortress, A-Ma Temple, Old City Walls and Souvenir Shop. After the trip, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day at Leisure
Today, the day is at leisure, spend the time at your own pace.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Hong Kong Airport.
- Flight Economy class
- Breakfast at the same hotel
- Ferry Tickets
- Three nights accommodation with breakfast
- Macau City Tour
- A night’s accommodation in Macau with breakfast
- Hong Kong city tour
- Disneyland tickets and transfers
- Ocean Park tickets and transfers
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included.
Note: If you want Private basis the cost additional per person INR 8500
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click hereTo See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs