- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
The Philippines, officially known as the Republic of the Philippines is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia in the western Pacific Ocean. To its north across the Luzon Strait lies Taiwan. West across the South China Sea sits Vietnam. The Sulu Sea to the southwest lies between the country and the island of Borneo, and to the south the Celebes Sea separates it from other islands of Indonesia. Manila is the capital city and the second largest city of the Philippines. It is one of the sixteen cities that make up the National Capital Region called Metro Manila which has a population of 12 million. The City of Manila is located on the eastern shore of Manila Bay and is bordered by the cities of Navotas and Caloocan to the north; Quezon City to the northeast; San Juan to the northeast; Mandaluyong to the east; Makati to the southeast, and Pasay to the south..Boracay is a small island in the Philippines located approximately 315 km (196 mi) south of Manila and 2 km off the northwest tip of Panay Island in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. Boracay Island and its beaches have received awards from numerous travel publications and agencies. Cebu Province is a province in the Philippines, consisting of Cebu Island and 167 surrounding islands. Its capital is Cebu City, the oldest city in the Philippines .
Temperature: 25.5 °C to 28.3 °C Shopping: Philippine Pearls.
Currency: 1 Philippine Piso = 1.33 INR.
Arrival at Manila International Airport – Meet and Greet.Lunch at an Indian Restaurant.Transfer to Century Hotel Angeles – Check in.Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Return to the Hotel – Overnight.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Angeles City Tour with Indian Lunch.Free Leisure Time. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant.Return to the Hotel – Overnight.
Breakfast at the Hotel – Check out.Lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Transfer to Berjaya Makati Hotel – Check in. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Return to the Hotel – Overnight.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Manila City Tour with Indian Lunch.Free Leisure Time.Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Return to the Hotel – Overnight.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Tagaytay Ridge Tour with Packed Indian Lunch. Free Leisure Time. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Return to the Hotel – Overnight.
Breakfast at the Hotel – Check out.Transfer to Manila International Airport.
- Air Tickets (Economic Class)
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner
- Sight seeing with Entry Tickets
- Air-conditioned private transportation
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout,Any other item not specified in Includes.Travel insurance
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- The itinerary shared is subject to change as per the SIC services.
- Government service tax, Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click hereTo See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs