- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Phuket is one of the southern provinces (changwat) of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country’s largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast. It lies off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The next nearest province is Krabi, to the east across Phang Nga Bay.
Phuket Province has an area of 576 square kilometres (222 sq mi), somewhat less than that of Singapore, and is the second-smallest province of Thailand. The island was on one of the major trading routes between India and China, and was frequently mentioned in foreign ship logs of Portuguese, French, Dutch, and English traders. It formerly derived its wealth from tin and rubberand now from tourism.
TEMPERATURE AVERAGE: 25 °C TO 32 ° C
SHOPPING: Jungceylon CURRENCY: 1Thai Baht= 2.22 INR.
Airport pick up, meet our representative with warm welcome greeting at the airport , transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel.6.30 PM .Be ready for the pickup for Phuket Fantasea Enjoy Show and dinner.Meal included: Dinner.
Breakfast at your hotel.- Phi Phi Island by Speed Boat07.30 am :: 07.45 – 08.00 hrs. Pick up from your hotel by AirCon Vehicle.08.30 hrs. Coffee & Tea are served at the pier at Free of charge.Our experience tourist guide will give useful information regarding the Phi Phi Island Tour.09.00 hrs. Departs from the pier heading for Phi Phi Islands.09.40 – 12.30 hrs Arrive Phi Phi Ley & Enjoy snorkeling and feeding fishes. Visiting the best place for Snorkeling. Maya Bay, where the world famous the beach was made Loh Samah Bay,Pileh Cove & Viking Cave Monkey Beach.12.30 hrs. Enjoy Seafood & Thai buffet at Phi Phi Don Restaurant.13.30 hrs. Departs from Phi Phi Don Island heading for Koh Khai Nok Island.14.20 hrs. Arrive at “Khai Nok Island” free time on the beach enjoy your time for feeding fishes, swimming, snorkeling or relaxing.16.40 hrs. Depart from Khai Island heading for Phuket port.17.00 hrs. Arrive back at the hotel with the remarkable trip.Overnight at your selected hotel.Meal Included: Breakfast , Lunch.
** Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe by Big Boat
08.00 Transfer from your hotel to the pier by air-conditioned vehicle
09.00 Depart to Phang Nga Bay
09.20 Sail out to Paradise from Ao Poh on Phuket Island. Cruising through the paradise waters of Phang Nga Bay , Exploring Sea cave lagoons and Panak Island by Sea canoe. No worry our paddle guide will be
escort you to the caves.10.30 Visit the enchanting Hongs, cave-like “rooms” open to the sky, of Hong
Island Sail down to the world famous James Bond Island for some great photos and shopping.12.30 Enjoy Bufftet Lunch on board14.00 Great swim at Naka Island.16.30 Arrive back at the hotel with the remarkable trip.Meal included: Breakfast , Lunch.
Pick up for the airport, stop for last minutes shopping on the way airport.
Then transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Meal included: Breakfast.
- Air Tickets .
- Hotel 3 nights 3 star hotel with Daily Breakfast.
- Private Airport Transfer Service.
- Phi Phi Island Tour by speed boat.
- Phang Nga Bay Sea canoe by Big boat.
- Phuket Fantasea show with dinner and Transfer.
- Transfer back to airport.
- 6 meals.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Travel insurance
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- The itinerary shared is subject to change as per the SIC services.
- Government service tax
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click hereTo See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs