- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Temperature: 17°C to 420C Shopping: Persian Rugs & Carpets Currency: 1dirhams =18.65 INR.
pick up from airport and drop at hotel, dhow cruise dinner
Dubai city Tour, With Burj Khalifa (Noon)
Afternoon 3.30 PM Pickup from hotel and preoceed to desert Safari with BBQ & Belly dance
After breakfast Checkout the Hotel and proceed to the Airport .
- AIR TICKETS(Economy Class)
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in the above hotels with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers from Dubai airport
- All Time Meal
- Half day Dubai City tour followed by Burj Khalifa at the top entry – Non peak Hours
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner & belly dance
- Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek with buffet dinner
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government service tax
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmations.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc. ) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click hereTo See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adult: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs.