- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
TEMPERATURE AVERAGE: 11°C TO 18°C SHOPPING: Izmailovo Market CURRENCY: 1 Russian Ruble=1.08 INR.
- Air Tickets (economy class )
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels
- Daily Breakfast ,6 Lunchesl & 5 Dinners
- Return Airport transfer
- Meet and greet at airport
- Russian Circus
- Metro tour-PHOTO STOP at St.Basil cathedral
- Sparrow Hill Arbat street.
- Visit to GUM
- City tour-Excursion to the Kremlin & Cathedrals
- Excursion to Armoury room
- Visit to Izmailovsky Market
- Transfer to the station & Departure to St.Petersburg by SAPSAN Train
- Panaromic City tour
- Visit to St.Isaak Cathedral
- Neva river cruise
- Entrance to Peter& Paul Fortress
- City tour : photo stop at Bronze horse-Shopping
- Entrance to Peterhof (Peter’s Great Palace )
- Entrance to Hermitage
- Moscow – St Petersburg Train
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified.
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pick ups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – Click hereTo See
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs