- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Bangalore is the capital city of the Indian state of Karnataka. Located on the Deccan Plateau in the south-eastern part of Karnataka, Bangalore is India’s third most populous city and fifth-most populous urban agglomeration. Bangalore is well known as the hub of India’s information technology sector. The city is amongst the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in the world.
Temperature: 16°C to 35.8°C Shopping: Electronics & Sandalwood products Currency: Indian Rupees
BANGALORE ARRIVAL & SIGHTSEEING
Pick up from airport or train station and transferred to your hotel. After check in and fresh up proceed sightseeing tour in Bangalore City which is includes The Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore Palace, Tippu Sultan’s Summer Palace, St. Patrick’s Church. Overnight Stay at Bangalore hotel.
BANGALORE – MYSORE
Morning after breakfast check out Mysore hotel and visit sightseeing of Mysore Zoo, Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Railway Museum, Karanji Lake. Evening return back to hotel. Overnight Stay at Mysore hotel.
MYSORE SIGHTSEEING – TOUR ENDS
Morning after breakfast check out and visit Sri Chamundeshwari Devi Temple (Chamundi Hills), Mysore Brindavan Garden, Evening return back to Bangalore airport drop.
· Economy Class Air Tickets
- Bangalore airport pick up, drop and Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes, Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified & GST
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs