- InternationalAsiaEuropeAfricaAustraliaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenuMenu
- Special Tour Packages
- More Services
Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India’s coastal Kerala state. It has been a port since 1341, when a flood carved out its harbor and opened it to Arab, Chinese and European merchants. Sites reflecting those influences include Fort Kochi, a settlement with tiled colonial bungalows and diverse houses of worship. Cantilevered Chinese fishing nets, typical of Kochi, have been in use for centuries.
Temperature: 22°C to 33°C Shopping: Crafts & Nuts Products Currency: Indian Rupees
ARRIVAL ERNAKULAM & TRANSFER TO COCHIN
We will welcome you at Ernakulam airport or train station and assist your transfer to Kochi. Check in at hotel. After fresh up visit Fort Kochi, Cherai Beach, Marine Drive & Lulu Mall (Asia’s one of the Biggest Shopping Mall). Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Cochin hotel.
ATHIRAPPILLY SIGHTSEEING – TOUR ENDS
Morning after breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Athirappilly Waterfalls & Vazachal waterfalls sightseeing and drive back to Ernakulam train station or airport for drop.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Ernakulam airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified & GST
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs