Munnar is a town and hill station in the southwestern state of Kerala, India. Munnar is situated around 1600 m above sea level, in the Western Ghats range of mountains. The name Munnar is believed to mean “three rivers”, referring to the location at the confluence of the Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundaly rivers. Munnar town is situated on the Kannan Devan Hills village in Devikulam taluk and is the largest panchayat in the Idukki district in Kerala having an area measuring nearly 557 km².
Temperature: 20°C to 35°C Shopping: Spices, Tea & Coffee powder Currency: Indian Rupees
ARRIVAL ERNAKULAM AND TRANSFER TO MUNNAR
We will welcome you at Ernakulam Airport or train station and assist your transfer to Munnar by road (130 Kms). Munnar is a picturesque hill station situated in the eastern part of Kerala; lush green-carpeted tea and coffee plantations surround it. The beautiful landscapes, cozy weather, and the smell of tea leaves make Munnar one of the most sought-after destinations inSouth India. Check in to your resort/hotel by noon. After fresh up visit nearest places like visit Blossom Park, Tea Gardens, Bothamedu View point, Attukal Waterfalls. Overnight stay at Munnar hotel.
MUNNAR – ERNAKULAM – TOUR ENDS
Today after breakfast check out and visit Mattupetty Dam. Mattupetty has an artificial lake built by a small hydroelectric project. Proceed to Kundala Lake – a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having an excellent view of the Western Ghats as well as the surrounding forests. Also visit Photo Point, Echo point and Tea plantations. In the afternoon you can visit Roase Garden, Carmelgiri Botanical Garden, Carmelagiri Elephant Park. Later drive back to your Ernakulam railway station or airport for drop.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Ernakulam airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified & GST
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs