The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal. The dense forest which cover these islands and the innumerable exotic flowers and birds create a highly poetic and romantic atmosphere. “Here the white beaches on the edge of a meandering coastline have palm trees that sway to the rhythm of the Sea. Temperature: 23°C to 33°C Shopping: Pearls, Spices & Crafts Currency: Indian Rupees
PORT BLAIR ARRIVAL
Your pleasant journey starts at Port Blair Airport, welcomed and received by our representative. Check in to hotel and after a short respite, start visiting this paradise island. Initially we’ll take you to the past Andaman Cellular Jail where lots of pain experienced by Indian prisoners during
British regime. Evening enjoy the light and sound show with historical narration at Cellular Jail. Nightlong relax stay at hotel.
PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND- KALAPATHER BEACH
After your breakfast, we start to Havelock Island which is about 1 and half hour ferry journey. On arrival you we be welcomed and picked up by our representative. Check – to the hotel. The day is left for perfect leisure in this beautiful Island, can walk around Havelock Island for fresh air. Nightlong relax stay at Havelock hotel.
HAVELOCK ISLAND – RADHANAGAR BEACH- PORT BLAIR
After your breakfast, a perfect place to enjoy the beach which is rated best beaches in Asia by the Times Magazine is Radhanagar Beach no. In Havelock Island, you can avail the Leisure activities like Scuba diving and sea walk. Nightlong stay at Havelock hotel. Evening back to Port Blair through ferry and to remember your journey forever you are left for shopping at Sagarika, the Government Emporium of Handcraft and other shopping places around. Back to hotel and nightlong stay at hotel.
ANDAMAN – TOUR ENDS
After your breakfast, Check out and proceed to Port Blair airport for drop with fruitful memories of these beautiful Islands.
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch & 03 Dinner
- All permits entry tickets, Govt. Ferry tickets
- Forest area permits wherever applicable
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified & GST
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs