Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
Temperature: 16.9°C TO 35.7°C Shopping: Carpets, Jewelry and Gemstones Currency: Indian Rupees
Arrive Jaipur the “pink city” of Rajasthan, Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel. Evening explore market and pursue independent activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast Jaipur sightseeing, today you are visit Amber Fort, a superb example of Rajput architecture with its complex of palaces, temples and ornate apartments. Afternoon’s tour of Jaipur takes you to drive past Hawa Mahal or “Palace of Winds” and continues to City Palace, with its latticed balconies, tiny windows, cupolas, courtyards and arched entrances. A stop at ancient observatory, Albert hall, Birla temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
JAIPUR – PUSHKAR – JAIPUR
After breakfast visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Return back to Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel.
JAIPUR – TOUR ENDS
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur airport and board flight back to home
- Economy Class Air Tickets
- Transfers & Sightseeing
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch & 03 Dinner
- All applicable hotel and Vehicle taxes
- Toll, parking fees, permit charge, etc.
- Jaipur airport pick & drop
- Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities & any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges. & Entrance fees
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No booking is at this stage. Vehicles/Rooms & Rates are subjected to availability upon confirmation.
- Any special request such as (room next to each other, connecting rooms, room on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed, floor covering of any description, early check in, non smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign.
- Midnight surcharge will be imposed for all pickups between 2200hrs – 0700hrs
- Unutilized services are not refundable
- Booking and Cancellation based on HTT Norms: – http://www.hosannaholidays.com/terms-and-conditions/?v=f7c7a92a9cb9
- The Rates are subject to change in case of any hike in the price of fuel, Govt. Service Tax and other levies the same will correspondingly increase our tariff with immediate effect.
- Any Additional expenses incurred due to Coach / Train / Flight Cancel or Delay, natural disaster, Political actions and similar; must be borne by the tourists.
- All tours and transfers are included and are on SIC basis – Shared Coach
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- STANDARD CHECK IN: 1400-1600HRS (ALL HOTELS) & STANDARD CHECK OUT: 1200HRS (ALL HOTELS)
- Age for Adults: Above 12 yrs, Child: Below 11.5 yrs and Infant: Below 2 yrs